This is a simple bookkeeping (accounts) excel spreadsheet template suitable for sole traders and micro businesses in Ireland.
Template consist of 5 pages/tables: business details, sales, expenses, capital allowances and income statement.
5 steps to get through to your acccounts for a year.
1. Step – fill in your business details,
2. Step – fill in your sales/income,
3. Step – fill in your expenses,
4. Step – fill in your capital allowances (asset if you bought some for example van, phone, laptop etc.)
5. Step – fill in your income statement (Profit and Loss Account), most are prefilled with details you completed in previous pages.
Excel file have many formulas which help you with calculation and pre-filled cells. PDF file is for those who want print out blank tables and fill them in with pen.
Template is available for MS Excel 2007 Onward (size: 32 KB) and PDF (size: 143 KB).
Guide how to do simple bookkeeping and how to use this template.
Simple Bookkeeping Template for businesses in United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Complex Bookkeeping Template for experienced accountants and practices.